Last update January 15, 2022
Owner and Data Controller
4 rue schetzel
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of processing
Your personal information may be processed:
- To receive access to products or services ordered (including updates and information relating to these orders)
- To receive newsletters, commercial offers and notifications when new content is published
- To collect information that helps improve the site, and the products and services offered (in particular by means of cookies).
- To respond to your requests to customer support
Personal Data is processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
As a result :
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User must be kept until the full execution of the contract.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the owner’s legitimate interests should be retained for as long as necessary to achieve those purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the owner of the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
The owner may be authorized to keep Personal Data longer each time the user has given his consent to such processing, as long as this consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the owner may be required to keep Personal Data longer whenever this is required for the performance of a legal obligation or by order of authority.
Once the retention period has expired, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be applied after the expiration of the retention period.
Users can exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the owner.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data. In this case, they will no longer be able to access certain services for which we need this data (purchases of training, use of customer support, etc.).
- Oppose the processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users have the right to know whether the data is being processed by the owner, to obtain information on certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
- Check and obtain rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will process their data only to store it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or erased. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the erasure of their data from the owner.
- Retrieve their data and transfer them to another data controller. Users have the right to retrieve their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to transmit them to another controller without hindrance of any kind. This provision applies, provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the user is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
How to Exercise These Rights
Any request to exercise the user’s rights can be addressed to the owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests will be studied by the owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Standard requests are processed free of charge.
However, Louvigny Consulting may claim the payment of dissuasive processing fees in the event of abusive requests by their number, their repetitive or systematic nature (in accordance with GDPR regulations).
Louvigny Consulting uses the following subcontractors:
|Partner||Quality||Country of destination||Treatment carried||Garanties|
|Google Analytics||Sous-traitant||USA (Privacy Shield)||Development of commercial statistics in order to generate reports on Internet user interactions||https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/|
|Sous-traitant||USA (Privacy Shield)||Management of people’s opinions on products, services or content||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation|
|Sous-traitant||USA (Privacy Shield)||Management of people’s opinions on products, services or content||https://twitter.com/fr/privacy|
|Sous-traitant||USA (Privacy Shield)||Management of people’s opinions on products, services or content||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=fr_FR|
|Sous-traitant||USA (Privacy Shield)||Management of people’s opinions on products, services or content||https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388|
|Stripe||Sous-traitant||USA (Privacy Shield)||Online service provider||https://stripe.com/fr/privacy#international-data-transfers|
|Sous-traitant||USA (Privacy Shield)||Online messaging and video platform||https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/#privacy-policy-assignment-change-of-control-and-transfer|
|Messenger||Sous-traitant||USA (GDPR Compliant)||Online messaging and video platform||https://www.facebook.com/policy.php|
|Google Tag Manager||Sous-traitant||USA (Privacy Shield)||Advertising management and measurement tool||https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?hl=fr|
|Google Form||Sous-traitant||USA (Privacy Shield)||Creation of online forms||https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?hl=fr|
|Apple||Sous-traitant||USA (Privacy Shield)||Sale of electronic products and music platform||https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/|
|Système.io||Sous-traitant||Ireland (Privacy Shield)||Marketing, sales, online delivery tools||https://systeme.io/terms-and-conditions|
|Google Fonts||Sous-traitant||USA (Privacy Shield)||Use of fonts||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
Quality partner Country of destination Treatment carried out Guarantees
Additional information on the processing and collection of Data
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the owner in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related services.
The user is aware of the fact that the owner may be required to reveal Personal Data at the request of public authorities.
Additional information concerning the User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party service may collect files that record interactions with this website (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as IP address) for this purpose. ).
Information not included in this policy
Further information regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data may at any time be requested from the owner. Please see the contact details at the beginning of this document.
How Do Not Track Requests Are Handled
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
Refer to the privacy policies of third-party services to determine whether or not they accept “Do Not Track” requests.
If the changes influence the processing activities carried out on the basis of the user’s consent, the owner must obtain a new consent from the user when necessary.
If you have any questions about how we handle your data, contact support by clicking here.